feeling floral

2

Posted in , , ,



Tell me if you have a request! I would love to make themed Style videos like this on a weekly basis. I'll do the best that I can, I've got a vast closet but it's not endless (too bad).

I got skimpy with accessories and layers just because it's getting so hot that you don't want to over do it for every day wear.

1: Zara Maxi / Nine West Gladiators

2: Boodwar Dress / Le Chateau Platforms

3: Mango Tube Dress / Bamboo bolted ankle strapped sandals/ H&M & F21 accessories

4: F21 dress worn as a skirt $15 / Tank $7 / & belt / Zara low wedges

5: Zara skirt $16 / H&M oversized tank $7 / Mango belt / Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks $124 USD

I feel bad for not being able to do outfit posts these days. Believe it or not, making outfit clips like this have been more rewarding and easier than posting pictures on chictopia or lookbook lately. I can think up a few outfits a night without having to worry that the lighting is wrong (living in a semi-basement facing north doesn't help). Not to mention, video is a lot more forgiving then still photographs.

x.o.x.o. <3

Comments (2)

I'm in love with florals right now! cute video! I love youtube fashion and beauty videos, but haven't gotten the confidence to actually post one lol

You should try it out! I watched a lot of videos before deciding to make videos myself and I find it really rewarding. People were more supportive than I thought and you met people with the same interests as yours. At first it was hard to talk to a camera, but it gets better over time and if you are uncomfortable you can use text instead. Best of all, you can quit whenever you want if you end up not liking it. :)

Post a Comment