back to school

1

Posted in , ,

I figured I would do one of these, although I haven't been in school for the passed year. Even though there were almost never any cute guys in any of my classes, I always felt the need to wear something on my face to go to school. Sometimes, you feel like you need to look good for yourself and not for others.

I find this look to be perfect for accentuating brown eyes. This look can also be worn at the office, work, or for everyday occasions.



Products used / worn:
OPI Parlez-vous Opi
Napoleon Perdis foundation
Physician's Formula powder foundation
NYX nude/taupe/dark brown pallette
NYX emerald city eyeliner pencil
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in nude blush
Rimmel Volume Booster gloss in attract
CoverGirl Fantastic Lash water proof mascara

What are your makeup essentials for school?

x.o.x.o

Comment (1)

i love lavender nailpolish! and seafoam green too

Post a Comment