messing in the fits

1

Posted in

Yeah... I have shopping issues, but i didn't buy everything I tried. Here are some of the things that caught my eye at Forever21 and H&M. You know what, I've got to bring my actual camera to do these because blackberry pics are not really cutting it. The lighting in Forever21 is pretty awful but my camera doesn't help. By the way, I rounded up the prices.

Oh that weird thing on my inner arm... I had blood withdrawn... ew

black tank $7 / floral skirt $10
This would have been an easy fix for me, but I have a skirt in a solid color of a similar style and I don't wear it much because it is out of my comfort zone in terms of the lack of thickness (very unforgiving fabric!).

romper $24
I wasn't in love with this one, but at this angle it looks cute. This is not showing up true to color, it's actually a lighter and is more teal in person.

tunic $28
I wouldn't call this a dress because the crochet holes are very close to being panty exposing and it is as if they forgot to line this. However, it is very pretty - I have something similar so I wouldn't buy it for more than $20.
square top $20
This thing was just so freaking cute and wearable! I had to get it, the fabric is thin and it was too comfortable to pass up. This is easily dressed up or down and laid back. Hands down, totally my style.

Denim Shirt $25
These are going to sell faster than turkey before Christmas Eve. What a steal! I've been searching high and low for one of these as I have for a jean jacket & jean vest. Denim is so 90s <3. That is one sad Blackberry - only 3 silver stickers left :(.

long tank $15?
I'm pretty sure of the price, not 100%. I didn't get it though, the fabric is too transparent. Initially, I wanted white but we all know shity transparent fabric + white is a "no-go"...

romper $13
Forgive my face. I loved this, too bad the white was transparent again & something about the white just didn't work for me.
 
this is the same romper but in leopard print.. I bought it in a size smaller. I tried this one in 8 and the white in a 6 and the smaller one fit better after I adjusted the straps. Several pros to this romper: it is cheap, has a hidden side zipper, is NOT strapless, and has adjustable straps.

How cute <3!! 

thanks for stopping by, xoxo

Comment (1)

I love that oversized gray top! And the polka dotted romper! So cute!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Post a Comment