jade is the new black

0

Posted in , , ,

No it's not, at least not for me because black is my favorite shade but that's the name of the polish. I recently purchased this enchanting shade of cold mossy green from OPI's Hong Kong collection and I quite enjoy it. It was definitely love at first sight and I've never liked green nail polish on my nails before. I haven't fallen out of thinking blue is the better "new black" but I do agree that green is worthy of second place or third after gray nail polish.

nail polishes similar to this:
Ocean Love Potion - Sephora by OPI
Flyin High - China Glaze
Enchanted Forest Green - Orly

if green is not for you, try blue:
Russian Blue - OPI (dark)
No Limits - Nicole by OPI (dark)
Suzi Says Feng Shui - OPI
Dating a Royal - OPI
Shower Together - China Glaze
Secret Peri-Wink-Le - China Glaze (violet blue)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment