my new otk boots

0

Posted in , ,

My new Dolce Vita "Gia" otk boots that I ordered from Urban Outfitters arrived today. I am pleased with my order contrary to others who have purchased these boots. There were complaints about how the shaft was loose fitting or slouchy amongst other things. These boots have no zipper, they slip on and I must admit that taking them off is slightly awkward. The boot has a small wedge, and it has a 15 inch long shaft. Obviously, if you want the tight fitting otk boots seen on celebrities such as Kate Moss, then these are not for you (the "Eve" boot from Dolce Vita is better fit for your needs). I happen to like these just the way they are and the gathering of the leather makes them unique.

Check out my chictopia, I made an entry about these boots. If you have a chictopia, leave a comment with your link if you'd like. :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment