dior inspired

0

Posted in , ,

Dior spring 2010 models were glam-ed up with 40s inspired make up, shadows were violet, taupe, blue and tangerine/peach colored. This look is quite easy to achieve with a pigmented cream, matching eyeshadow, white liner, liquid black liner, black mascara, crimson lipstick, and fake lashes if you want more drama.

I attempted my own variation of this look, myself (hehe) I'm no make-up artist but I try. I couldn't do matte lips because my lips were chapped and my Burt Bee's lip chap is a bit glossy under red lipstick. I only extended the shadow a bit farther than my crease, that was enough blue for me. Initially, I wanted to try the look with taupe or tangerine colored shadows, but all I had at hand was blue.


I'm always afraid of looking ridiculous if I put on blue eye shadow and red lipstick, those are the colors a little girl would use when attempting to put on make-up she stole from her mother. My reason for preferring tangerine or taupe over blue... with red lip stick bellow.. haha

Comments (0)

Post a Comment