nudes & pastels: s/s 2010 trends (part 1)

0

Posted in ,


The pictures as promised. All of the articles I'm wearing in this outfit are specified in my youtube video embedded above. Give this look a chic Vote on chictopia.





































Below, more that I hadn't mentioned in the video. I'm wearing lingerie for day, an old nightie given to me by my mom. Everything else is from Zara including this fabulous neutral beige leather purse, except the black belt which is from Urban Outfitter.





































Pair it with heel for a more dressed up look. I'm wearing Nine West satin pumps in pink and peach, an oversize short Mango cardigan in gray with light gray strips, and white wedges from Zara. Chic vote.





































Are you not on chictopia? use my referral to earn 50 points right away: STEALING_BEAUTY555

Influences
British Harper's Bazaar magazine

Comments (0)

Post a Comment