rompers, shorts & pants

3

Posted in , ,

Needless to say this was requested and a couple of people on youtube asked me to include rompers, high waisted shorts and pants. I couldn't figure out a creative title for this.

I don't own more than one romper or more than one pair of high waisted shorts yet. I have really cut down on shopping this year, believe it or not. I'm really bad at containing myself. I use to work in retail and that's what sparked my interest in fashion. Actually, I've always been interested in fashion but I never dressed the part until I started working.

Enough ramble and on to the video.



Outfit 1:
high waisted gingham shorts, silk top $17, black ring $5 - forever21
platforms - betsey johnson
scarf - h&m
purse $14 - ardene
vintage silver bracelet
over-sized faux pearl earrings

Outfit 2:
romper $13, wooden bracelets - h&m
elastic belt, black ring $6 - forever21
sandals - dolce vita
vintage purse

outfit 3:
t-shirt dress in large $6 - h&m
acid jeans - mango
sandals - zara
assorted silver jewelery

outfit 4:
high waisted jeans - mango
crop top - gap
bracelets - le chateau & h&m
sandals - le chateau
ring $6 - forever21
purse - from Honduras

outfit 5:
jeggings $18, over-sized t-shirt $15 - h&m
boots $180 usd - jeffrey campbell
purse - ardene
earrings - h&m
assorted silver jewelery

music ccmixter - Sky Crashing Feat. Amelia June by George Ellinas

tell me what you think ;)
x.o.x.o

Comments (3)

Cool vlog! it's great to see to see a different perspective on blogging.

Nice blog babe! I will follow you!^^
I hope you will visit my blog :)

_Be;

I love your style and looks! i am new follower come to my blog too, i love your JC shoes I am still searching for the right pair for myself especially for the winter time!

http://rheartsfashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment