notd: done out in deco

0

Posted in , ,

If you are looking for an alternative to the utterly popular Lilac Dream by Models Own or Lilac Polish by Eyeko, then I would have to suggest either Done out in Deco or Do you Lilac it by OPI.

The reason I opted for OPI was because since I live in Canada, it's simply more accessible. Shipping is very expensive when you live in Canada, ridiculous expensive. I really wanted to purchase the Models Own Lilac Dream, however it's about 10 euros for shipping and you must spend at least 30 euros to have international shipping. Spending 40 euros just to get one nail polish just didn't make sense.

I still want to get Do you Lilac it, as it is much less gray than Done out in Deco. On the bright side, this color is very multifunctional. Lilac is very in this season and it is also wearable for all seasons. It's also subtle, which I think is overlooked.



Hope you like ;) xoxo

Comments (0)

Post a Comment