ootd: feeling 90s

1

Posted in ,

Oh I love this denim shirt, it's so comfortable and laid back. I've already featured it in a previous messing in the fits post. The t-shirt and coral shorts are both from Gap, which were from a summer or more ago. The t-shirt actually has embroidered flowers on it, but that didn't show up. I got these turquoise sandals from Topshop on a trip to New York last summer and didn't wear them too much. They are not very comfortable. However, I feel in love with the the detail in the front and they can be effortlessly dressed up or down. Oh and that Marc by Marc Jacobs purse was a Christmas gift from my beloved.




I would have taken pictures outside, but lately, I haven't had anyone to do me the favor. I'm also in a rut because my laptop charger is broken. This truly feels like a dry spell! My mother's desktop doesn't have photoshop or the video editing program that I use for youtube. I guess I will have to make due.

Comment (1)

Love your shorts!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Post a Comment