notd: pandamonia

0

Posted in ,

Pandemonium Pink - OPI Hong Kong collection spring/summer 2010

Much to my surprise, I'm loving this color a lot more than I thought I would. I was dead set on my favorite being Lucky Lucky Lavender from the same collection, but I'm not so sure any more.





























I think that if I purchase another color from this collection, it would have to be Hot & Spicy. Nothing else really caught my eye. I have "jade is the new black" and I feel like it should have been lighter, like a real Chinese jade... but I was drawn to the color more than it's name.

I've had my eye on Lilac Dream by Models Own, but needless to say that isn't available in Canada and I don't want to order online. Does anyone know of a possible dupe? I have St. Lucia Lilac by Essie and it's not bright or dark enough to compare. I think I might go for "done out in deco" or "do you lilac it" instead.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment