floral interlude: s/s 2010 (part 4)

0

Posted in ,


I talk a lot and I certainly can't show you everything I mention considering it's not in my wardrobe (although I wish it were. These looks can be easily accomplished with an endless list of other retailers' merchandise.

Safari/Military inspired blazers paired with floral (Mango)






















This is a great if you don't want to come off too girly or too "Little house on the Prairie" since a jacket or blazer will harden the look. It's easy and effortless.

Floral top & neutral skirt (Zara)

















My apologies for the fuzziness of this one, blame Zara's flash website. I'm not sure I would do the plain ruffles myself but I would definitely tone down the floral print of this shirt with a neutral colored short skirt. That being said, denim bottoms would complete the look as well.

Denim with floral (Nastygal)





















Obviously, there are so many ways to wear denim and floral prints. Instead of a cardigan, pair a floral dress with a denim vest or jacket. Forever 21 has some great blue denim shorts with pink flowers already printed on them. You can also pair denim bottoms with floral tops as mentioned above. Mixed things up by wear a denim looking chambray button down with a floral printed skirt or short.

Check out & vote for a floral look I just posted on Chictopia -> Here!

A little bit of eye candy - loving this from Mango





















 Tell me how you like to wear your floral prints!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment