jeffrey campbell splurge

0

Posted in ,

Splurge - yes, even more than a haul, but I bet you can't guess which of these I ordered. Here are a bunch of my favorites; new & old.

When it comes to shoes, the people who know me best know that this is drug. Seriously, sad and pathetic - I literally feel high explaining this right now.

So what are my options?

Pixie - the regular black is gone *tear* But these crock printed babies are still up for sale. They are especially delicious because they can be worn virtually all year round. I'm sure I don't need these, but it is still hard to resist.


Clinic - Lusted after to the point that they are being sold on ebay for $300 bucks a pop by some cruel heartless shoe-scalpers. It is such a tease to see these "out of stock" time and time again. But how often can you really wear these, are they really practical?


Mary Roks - So cute! They are preppy but chic and out of the usual. A versatile shoe that can be worn in numerous ways, including with tights or pretty shocks. My only reservation is that they are seude and that can be dangerous.














SYD - This is a hot bootie. I love the height of the wedge and that it hits above the ankle. You can dress these down with jeans or wear it with a cute short and blazer combo. I especially love the idea of wearing it with a long floral boho dress. My concern is that I would prefer a platform for comfort.














Tick - AMAZING, I love the studs. I love the print, leopard is great - despite a few who believe this is tacky. News flash, leopard will always be in, one way or another, as long as it is tastefully done. Speaking of that, this seems like a difficult number to repeat.
















Xmas - I didn't get these for xmas, but I sure as hell would have wanted them (along with many other shoes, of course). Never mind my never ending list of wants, these have a strap that sling behind your heel or stays forward. How neat is that!? Ideally, I wanted a brown wedge for a softer summer, therefore I am unsure.















If you had your pick which would you choose? Expect a haul coming from me within the next 2 months. No, I'm not buying them all... maybe just one or two.

All of these are available at solestruck for very competitive prices.

----------------

UPDATE, May 30th:
My First Choice

Comments (0)

Post a Comment