time to wine

0

Posted in



The tutorial is using a Maybelline smokes quad in "Time to Wine" and here are some pictures of the look:


































I apologize in advance, I had to take these pictures with flash to show the eyeshadow because it was dark out. If it had been earlier in the day I could have taken pictures without flash too.

I like this quad for an everyday look, especially if you work in an office environment. My favorite colors in this quad would have to be the lid and crease colors because they color pay-off is very nice. The lid color is a nice plain matte beige that is understated but quiet lovely. I typically overlook those type of colors because they are not shimmery or exciting, but they are the best staples of most eye looks.

The crease color reminds me of Satin Taupe by Mac, I'm not sure that this would be similar enough to be a dupe. I don't have Satin Taupe (yet) but I have been looking for drugstore versions in order to see how I would like the color on.

The only down fall to this quad would have to be the brow bone shadow. It was light pink and full of chunky sparkles, which I hate.

Hope you enjoy this! :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment